Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Immigration Law

If you are in the process of trying to immigrate and your plans were thwarted by a law enforcement agency, you will need an immigration lawyer. The United States is well known for having the strictest immigration laws in the world. If you have been denied entry into this country or if there’s a hold on your green card because of something that happened during your time as a resident, then you should contact an immigration lawyer immediately. Immigration lawyers can help with several different types of cases such as visa denials, deportation hearings, and appeals after being convicted of certain crimes. They can also help those who have entered illegally and want to stay in the country legally without fear of being deported back to their home countries.

The law of the land of Immigration is an essential part of our world, and without it we wouldn’t be able to function as a country or society. Our immigration laws are what keep us together in America, but they can also tear people apart if you don’t know how to navigate them properly. The experts at Elcox & Salazar have spent years helping families obtain their green cards so that they can live freely in this great nation. We want you to enjoy all the benefits that come with being an American citizen, which includes having access to public services! Reach out today for more information about your options when it comes time for citizenship applications—we promise you won’t regret it!

Our Services Include

  • Family-based Visas
  • K-1 Fiancée Visa
  • Naturalization
  • I-601 Provisional Waiver
  • Consular Processing
  • Adjustment of Status (AOS)
  • Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

Victim of criminal Activity

  • U Visa
  • Visa for victims of domestic violence

Protection to Foreign Nationals

  • Affirmative Asylum
  • Defense Asylum

Employment-based Immigrant Visa

  • Visa for professionals holding advanced degrees and persons of exceptional Ability
  • Visas for skilled workers, professionals, and unskilled workers
  • Special immigrant Visa  
  • Investor Visa

Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers/ Trainee Visa

  • H-2B
  • H-3 Visa for trainees or special education exchange visitors

Please note that many kinds of immigrant and non-immigrant visas are available, depending on your current circumstances. Contact our office to set a consultation to discuss options available to you and your family

NOTICE: We recommend that you get professional legal advice specific to your case. The information provided is not intended to supplement legal advice.

English English Spanish Spanish